Start to a fashionable week III

Hello dears,

This is the beginning of a beautiful tradition.

As usual, Monday is my Start to a fashionable week post, where I am sharing with you some of my favorite  finds which, I hope, give you a helping hand when having to choose your outfit for the day.

Hot tip alert: you can follow me on GFC, or Facebook for some awesome updates! 

Enjoy!

Cool Monday
Hot dress

Buy it @TOPSHOP

Silent Tuesday
Loud jumper

  Buy it @ My-wardrobe

Grumpy Wednesday 
Happy skirt

 Buy it @Ark 

Sane Thursday
Crazy Pants


Buy it @Lindex  

Stay-at-home Friday
Disco shorts

Buy it @Witchery 

Stay-in Saturday
Explore jacket

   Buy it @Browns

Tea times Sunday
Coffee time blouse

Buy it @BIKBOK

Wish you all a wonderful week full of excitement, adventure, happiness and success!
Which one did you like most? What are your plans for this week?


Bisous,
AdinaA
 

12 comments:

  1. Love the burgundy skirt!! Nice post!

    Thanks for stopping by and following!!

    Following you back sweety!!

    We'll keep in touch through the comments
    Kisses
    Patri
    http://www.siemprehayalgoqueponerse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pantalonii colorati imi plac foarte tare, ma si vad purtandu-i!
    PS: ms pt comm

    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lime lace blouse!
    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop art jumper!!
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these posts, I am usually in complete agreement of every piece you pick. Adore the floral dress, the chic burgundy skirt, and the glossy gold shorts! Have a greta start to the new week hun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't mind some of these goodies in my closet:) Thanks for sharing! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post...absolutely in love with the dress...very cute
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice dress, love this blog! Do you want to follow each other! If yes, let me know! Greetings from Moscow!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for following I followed you back! Keep in touch, nice day, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many thanks for stopping by, your comments and opinions mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete