Start to a Fashionable week!

I think I will keep this column for the rest of the year!

We all need a little bit of something to make us feel glamorous. You don`t need to spend a lot of money, all you need is some inspiration and resourcefulness.

I dare to dream and hope that at one point you will find my regular proposals a source of inspiration which will help you find an answer to the dreadfull questions: What am I wearing today?

Monday Morning After
Click!Click!Click! On the image.


Amazing Tuesday 

Pop of color for a borning day @office


Wednesday in the middle
Well fitted coat
Just a little bit Thursday 
Comfortable booties

At last Friday
Do it all over Saturday
Chill Sunday


Where do you find daily inspiration?
Bisous,
Adina






2 comments:

  1. Hey Adina...ai trecut pe la mine pe blog si mi-ai inseninat ziua. Sorry that took me so long time to write back, but I guess that lack of time is usual these days.... I like your blog! I like also this post...and hopefully some day I'll sleep in one of these "Chill Sunday" :)) Hope you are from Romania...if not...well I wrote some of my thoughts in English too; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buna, Ella! Multumesc frumos pt vizita si pentru comment. Made my day! :D

      xx

      Delete